Alcohol wipes maker sued over boy's fatal infection.
Posted By Power & Brown, LLC
The AP (2/28) reported alcohol wipe manufacturer Triad Group "is being sued by a Texas couple who lost their 2-year-old son to a fatal bacterial infection." According to Shanoop and Sandra Kothari's attorney, "the boy was exposed to Triad alcohol pads after he had a benign cyst removed from his brain." Donald Kidd "says the alcohol pads had bacteria contamination that caused the boy's death." The Wisconsin-based company issued a voluntary recall of its wipe products.